Welcome to Straughn Chiropractic's Website!
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and to thank you for visiting my website! I hope that you find it informative and motivating as you journey toward good health. Please do not hesitate to email or call me with any questions you may have regarding chiropractic and your health. I am here to serve and to teach so please engage me. God Bless you today and always.
- Dr. David P. Straughn
Dr. Straughn uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique with state of the art Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique, Dr. Straughn is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health. Dr. Straughn prides himself on his gentle adjustments and the personal attention he provides to each individual patient. This, coupled with his 28 years of experience assures you of the highest quality chiropractic care.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport IA, Doctor of Chiropractic, Cum Laude, 1990
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Parts I-III & Physiotherapy, 1989
- Community College of Allegheny County, Pittsburgh, PA, Associates Degree, Biological Science, 1987
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, 1987
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 1990
- Doctor of Chiropractic, State of New Hampshire, 1990
- Adjunctive Procedures Certification, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Memberships & Associations:
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique, Proficiency Rated, 2002
- International Chiropractic Honor Society, President, 1989
- Professional Referral Exchange, North Hills Chapter, President, 2006
Dr. Straughn has been freeing people from pain since 1993 in his clinic in McCandless Township, Pittsburgh, PA. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Straughn is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.