Dr. David Straughn is a first generation chiropractor and a proud 1990 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport IA. He was born in West Virginia and raised in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He values the importance of family and faith and see's God's hand in all aspects of life, including the obvious healing principles of chiropractic. Growing a family based chiropractic practice has been a large focus of his adult life and he takes great pride in his work. Dr. Straughn also enjoys listening to music, playing guitar, traveling, exercising, and spending time with family and friends.
Dr. Straughn uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique with state of the art instrumentation technique's, he is able to provide the best approach for your individual needs. Dr. Straughn prides himself on his gentle adjustments and the personal attention he provides each individual patient. This personal attention, coupled with his over 30 years of experience, assures you of the highest quality chiropractic care.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport IA, Doctor of Chiropractic, Cum Laude, 1990
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, Parts I-III & Physiotherapy, 1989
- Community College of Allegheny County, Pittsburgh, PA, Associates Degree, Biological Science, 1987
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, 1987
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 1990
- Doctor of Chiropractic, State of New Hampshire, 1990
- Adjunctive Procedures Certification, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Memberships & Associations:
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association